Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Online Workshops Aren't for Everyone

I enrolled in two online workshops that began this month. I don't think I'll be able to continue either. Spending workdays in front of the computer typing e-mails and interacting with Web sites isn't something I particularly enjoy, so more of it after work isn't something I look forward to doing. So far, I've made brief introductions to both classes and took stabs at a couple of assignments for one class.

Well, I'll take a deep breath and decide later today what to do.

In the meantime, the writing is going well. I've written every day this past week, except Friday, and am averaging 500 words per day. Taking time away from writing to read and reply to forum posts and complete online exercises for the workshops sounds like a bad idea.

Take another deep breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment